Recipes India - Egg Masala Recipe
by Mrs Annamma Philippose (Feedback)
Egg - 4
Onion - 2
Curry Leaves - 1 stem
Garam masala - ½ tsp
Chilly powder - 1 ½ tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
Coconut oil, Salt - Reqd
Mustard - ½ tsp
1. Boil eggs and remove the shells.
2. Slice onion into long pieces.
3. Mix together garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder and chilly powder.
4. Heat coconut oil in a pan or kadai, splutter mustard seeds in it.
5. Add onion, curry leaves and fry till golden
6. Add the masala paste and salt, stir well.
7. Finally, add the egg pieces and mix the contents well.
8. Remove from fire.
Serve with Idiappam, Chappathi and Appam.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.