Fri, 24 Nov 2017
• 100 Gm Tur Dal
• 200 Gm Wheat Flour
• Small Piece Of Ginger
• 6 Green Chilies
• 1 Bunch Of Coriander Leaves
• 1 Tsp Hot Spice
• ½ Tsp Chili Powder
• Salt to Taste
• Prepare the dough of wheat flour.
• Cook tur dal.
• Chop ginger, green chilies and green coriander.
• Grind the boiled dal along with green chilies, ginger, hot spice, chili powder and salt in a mixer.
• Make small balls of the dough and flatten them.
• Stuff the dal mixture and enclose it in the flattened dough balls.
• Roll it with the help of a roller with soft hands.
• Deep fry it in the hot oil.
Back to Recipes Home