Wed, 18 Oct 2017
Fried Mackerels Recipe
• 2 Big Mackerels
• 2 Tbsp Slightly Coarse Rice Powder
• ½ Tbsp Tamarind Paste
• ½ Tsp Coriander Powder
• 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
• Pinch of Turmeric
• ½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
• 2 Tsp Red Chili Powder
• Oil To Fry
• Salt to Taste
• Wash and clean mackerels.
• Cut them into two or three pieces each.
• Mix little turmeric, salt and lemon juice and apply to them.
• Allow it to marinate for ten minutes.
• Mix in all the other Ingredients: except rice powder and apply to pieces.
• Again marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
• Roll each piece of mackerel in the rice powder so that all the sides are coated with rice powder.
• Deep fry in heated oil till they become dark brown in color.
• Garnish with onion rings.
Back to Recipes Home