Recipes India - Egg Curry Recipe
Egg Curry Recipe
Egg - 5
Chilly Powder - 1 ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
Coriander Powder- 1 tb sp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Onion - 2
Green Chilly - 5
Coconut Milk - 1 ½ cup
Potato - 3
Pepper - ½ tsp
Coconut oil - 2 tb sp
Mustard - ½ tsp
Red Chilly - 2
Curry Leaves - 2 stem
Salt - To taste
1. Boil the eggs, remove the shells and slit into half.
2. Mix together coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala, pepper powder and make it to a fine paste.
3. Slice Potato, Onion and slit Green chilly.
4. Boil it with Water, Salt and masala paste.
5. Add Coconut milk and simmer for a minute.
6. When it starts to boil, add eggs.
7. Stir it well and remove from fire.
8. Heat coconut oil in a pan or kadai.
9. Splutter mustard seeds, add curry leaves and Red chilly.
10. Pour this to the egg dish.
Serve this delicious dish with Roti, Paratha and Appam.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page