Recipes India - Egg Curry Recipe
by Mrs Annamma Philippose (Feedback)
Egg Curry Recipe
Egg - 5
Chilly Powder - 1 ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
Coriander Powder- 1 tb sp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Onion - 2
Green Chilly - 5
Coconut Milk - 1 ½ cup
Potato - 3
Pepper - ½ tsp
Coconut oil - 2 tb sp
Mustard - ½ tsp
Red Chilly - 2
Curry Leaves - 2 stem
Salt - To taste
1. Boil the eggs, remove the shells and slit into half.
2. Mix together coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala, pepper powder and make it to a fine paste.
3. Slice Potato, Onion and slit Green chilly.
4. Boil it with Water, Salt and masala paste.
5. Add Coconut milk and simmer for a minute.
6. When it starts to boil, add eggs.
7. Stir it well and remove from fire.
8. Heat coconut oil in a pan or kadai.
9. Splutter mustard seeds, add curry leaves and Red chilly.
10. Pour this to the egg dish.
Serve this delicious dish with Roti, Paratha and Appam.