Recipes India - Pepper Chicken Recipe
Pepper Chicken Recipe
• ½ Kg Chicken
• 1 Tsp Ginger Paste
• 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
• ½ Tsp Garam Masala
• 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
• 2 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves
• 1 Tbsp Pepper Corns Coarsely Powdered
• Few Curry Leaves
• 2 Tbsp Oil
• Salt to Taste
• Wash and cut the chicken into small pieces.
• Make slits on all sides of each piece.
• Add pepper, salt, half of the ginger garlic, garam masala.
• Mix chicken with mixture and let it marinate for 4 hours.
• Fry the chicken pieces in a frying pan with heated oil till they turn light brown in color.
• Drain the extra oil with some paper towels.
• Fry curry leaves in the remaining oil in the same pan.
• Add ginger garlic paste and sauté.
• Add tomato puree and cook in low flame.
• Add chicken, marinade, coriander leaves and remaining garam masala.
• Add half a cup hot water, cover and cook on a low flame for 20 minutes.
• Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, and pepper powder.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page