Recipes India - Chicken Curry Recipe
Chicken Curry Recipe
Chicken - 1 kg
Coriander powder- 2 tbsp
Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
Chilly powder - 2 tbsp
Garam masala - 1 tbsp
Tomatoes - 3
Ginger - 1 piece
Garlic - 5 cloves
Green chilly- 5
Shallot - 100 grm
Onion - 2
Curry leaves - 3 stem
Salt - As required
Oil - ½ cup
1. Wash and cut Chicken into pieces.
2. Heat Coconut oil in a Pan or Kadai and splutter Mustard seeds.
3. Add sliced Onion, Green chilly, Ginger, Curry leaves, Shallot, Garlic and fry.
4. Add Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Chilly powder, Garam masala and fry for a 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and sauté well.
6. Place the Chicken pieces with Salt and water.
7. Cover the pan, simmer gently and stir occasionally.
8. When the chicken pieces are fully done and gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page