Recipes India - Chicken Curry Recipe
by Mrs Annamma Philippose (Feedback)
Chicken Curry Recipe
Chicken - 1 kg
Coriander powder- 2 tbsp
Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
Chilly powder - 2 tbsp
Garam masala - 1 tbsp
Tomatoes - 3
Ginger - 1 piece
Garlic - 5 cloves
Green chilly- 5
Shallot - 100 grm
Onion - 2
Curry leaves - 3 stem
Salt - As required
Oil - ½ cup
1. Wash and cut Chicken into pieces.
2. Heat Coconut oil in a Pan or Kadai and splutter Mustard seeds.
3. Add sliced Onion, Green chilly, Ginger, Curry leaves, Shallot, Garlic and fry.
4. Add Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Chilly powder, Garam masala and fry for a 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and sauté well.
6. Place the Chicken pieces with Salt and water.
7. Cover the pan, simmer gently and stir occasionally.
8. When the chicken pieces are fully done and gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.