Recipes India - Achappam Recipe
• 4 Cup Rice
• ¼ Litre Milk
• 3 Eggs
• 2 Cup Powdered Sugar
• 1 Tsp Cardamom Powder
• Coconut Oil as Required
• Beat the eggs thoroughly.
• Wash and soak the rice for two hours.
• Grind the rice with milk to a thick batter.
• Add eggs to the batter along with sugar and the cardamom powder. Mix well.
• Dip the moulds in batter and then dip in the heated oil.
• Deep fry along with mould.
• Tap and remove the appam from the mould.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page