Recipes India - Rawa Ladoo Recipe
Rawa Ladoo Recipe
• 2 cups Rawa
• ½ cup Powdered Sugar
• 1 cup Ghee
• 2 tsp Broken Cashew Nuts
• 2 tsp Fried Raisins
• 1 tsp Fried Cardamom Powder
• Heat 1 tsp of ghee and dry roast the rawa till pink.
• Grind the sugar in a mixer to a fine powder.
• Heat the remaining ghee and add the rawa, powdered sugar, cashew nuts, raisins and cardamom powder.
• Mix thoroughly.
• While still warm, make into small lemon-sized balls.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page