Recipes India - Butter Chicken Recipe
Butter Chicken Recipe
• ½ Kg Chicken Boneless
• 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
• 2 Big Tomatoes
• 2 Onions
• 1 Tsp Ginger And Green Chili Paste
• 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
• 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
• 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
• ½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
• ½ Tbsp Yoghurt
• 2 Tbsp Butter
• 1 Tbsp Fresh Cream
• Salt to Taste
• Wash and cut the chicken into small pieces.
• Make slits on all sides of each piece.
• Mix curd, ginger garlic paste, ½ teaspoon coriander powder, ½ teaspoon cumin powder and ½ teaspoon red chilly powder, lemon juice and onion paste.
• Mix this mixture with chicken pieces and allow it to marinate overnight.
• Heat half of the butter and add chicken with the entire paste and sauté it.
• Cook for 25 minutes or till the chicken is well cooked.
• After the water evaporates, fry the chicken in the fat for another five minutes.
• Remove from flame and keep it aside.
• In another pan, heat the remaining butter.
• Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and sauté briefly.
• Add chopped tomatoes, sugar and salt to taste and cook for 5 minutes.
• Add chicken, ginger and green chillies.
• Mix well and cook for ten minutes in low flame.
• Garnish with butter flakes, fresh cream and coriander leaves.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page