Wed, 14 Nov 2018
Egg Curry Recipe
Egg - 5
Chilly Powder - 1 ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
Coriander Powder- 1 tb sp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Onion - 2
Green Chilly - 5
Coconut Milk - 1 ½ cup
Potato - 3
Pepper - ½ tsp
Coconut oil - 2 tb sp
Mustard - ½ tsp
Red Chilly - 2
Curry Leaves - 2 stem
Salt - To taste
1. Boil the eggs, remove the shells and slit into half.
2. Mix together coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala, pepper powder and make it to a fine paste.
3. Slice Potato, Onion and slit Green chilly.
4. Boil it with Water, Salt and masala paste.
5. Add Coconut milk and simmer for a minute.
6. When it starts to boil, add eggs.
7. Stir it well and remove from fire.
8. Heat coconut oil in a pan or kadai.
9. Splutter mustard seeds, add curry leaves and Red chilly.
10. Pour this to the egg dish.
Serve this delicious dish with Roti, Paratha and Appam.
Back to Recipes Home