Recipes India - Vegetable Soup Recipe
Vegetable Soup Recipe
• 4 French Beans
• 1 Capsicum
• ½ Cup Sweet Peas
• 1 Carrot
• ½ Cup Chopped Cabbage
• 1 Floret Of Cauliflower
• 1 Onion
• ½ Tsp Grated Ginger and Garlic
• ½ Tsp Soya Sauce
• ¼ Tsp Crushed Red Chili
• 3 Tsp Butter
• 2 Tsp Corn Flour
• ½ Tsp Sugar
• 2 Cups Water
• Salt to Taste
• Pepper to Taste
• Cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
• Fry vegetables, ginger and garlic in heated oil.
• Pour water and boil.
• Mix the corn flour in half cup water and add it to the soup.
• Keep stirring constantly while boiling.
• Add sauce, chili, salt and sugar.
• Boil till the solution becomes thick and transparent.
• Add pepper powder if required.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page