Recipes India - Cabbage Rice Recipe
Cabbage Rice Recipe
• 1 Cup Rice
• 250 Gms Cabbage
• 4 Onions
• ½ Cup Oil
• Salt To Taste
• ½ Cup Grated Coconut
• 4 Tsp Roasted Gram
• 10 Green Chillies
• Little Ginger
• 1 Bunch Coriander Leaves
• 1 Bunch Curry Leaves
• ½ Tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1 Tsp Channa Dal
• 1 Tsp Urad Dal
• ½ Tsp Cumin Seeds
• 8 Cashew Nuts
• Boil rice ensuring that each grain is separate.
• Allow it to cool completely.
• Grind chilies, ginger and grated coconut with minimum water.
• Heat oil, add the seasonings and fry till golden brown.
• Add sliced onions and fry till crisp.
• Add shredded cabbage and fry till the cabbage is completely cooked.
• Add masala and fry for 10 minutes.
• Add rice and salt and fry for 5 minutes.
• Garnish with coriander leaves, curry leaves and fried cashew nuts.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page