Recipes India - Mixed Vegetable Pickle Recipe
Mixed Vegetable Pickle Recipe
• 1 Kg Cauliflower
• ¾ Kg Carrot
• ¾ Kg Turnips
• ½ Litre Mustard Oil
• 200 Gms Sugar
• 100 Gms Salt
• 4 Tsp Ground Spices
• 3 Tsp Red Chili Pepper
• 60 Gms Mustard Powder
• 30 Gms Ginger
• 15 Gms Garlic
• 1 Tsp Glacial Acetic Acid
• Wash, peel and cut the vegetables
• Place the vegetables in hot water for 15 minutes.
• Drain the water and allow the vegetables to cool.
• Grind ginger and garlic to a fine paste
• Fry this mixture in 1 cup of hot oil till golden brown.
• Add all the spices and mix well.
• Prepare the sugar syrup in one to two-thread consistencies using half or less than that amount of water than the sugar.
• Add glacial acetic acid and syrup with the ready spices and boil for 5 mins in low flame.
• Add all the vegetables and cook till the oil leaves out.
• Allow it to cool and then place it in a jar.
• Use it after 10 days.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page