Recipes India - Chatpata Cuttle Fish Recipe
Chatpata Cuttle Fish Recipe
• ½ Kg Cuttle Fish
• 4 Onions
• 10 Red Chilies
• 5 Dried Chilies
• 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
• 1 Cup Coconut Milk
• 1 Tsp Tamarind Paste
• 1 ½ Tsp Sugar
• Oil to Fry
• Salt to Taste
• Wash, clean and cut fishes into small slices.
• Heat the oil just enough for shallow frying.
• Add fish pieces and sauté on a high flame for 10 minutes.
• Remove from fire and drain the oil.
• In a blender mix onions, red chillies, dried chillies, coriander leaves and make a fine paste.
• Fry the paste in heated oil (little).
• Add the fried fish slices and the coconut milk.
• Stir well and add tamarind paste, sugar and salt to taste.
• Mix well and allow it to boil so that fish is cooked well.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page