Recipes India - Mango Drink Recipe
Mango Drink Recipe
• 8 Green Mangoes
• 4 Cups Water
• 1 Tsp Dry-Roasted And Grounded Cumin Seeds
• ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder
• 1 Tsp Salt
• 4 Tblsp Sugar
• 3 Tblsp Chopped Mint Leaves
• 12 Crushed Ice-Cubes
• Cook the mangoes in adequate water.
• Drain the water and peel the outer skin.
• Stone and pulp the mango.
• To the pulp, add water, sugar, salt, chili, mint and cumin.
• Whisk thoroughly.
• Serve chilled with crushed ice.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page