Recipes India - Lemon Juice Recipe
Lemon Juice Recipe
• 2 Lemons
• 4 Cup Water
• 2 Tbsp Sugar
• 2 Tbsp Honey
• Cut the lemons in halves crosswise, remove the zest and squeeze out the juice.
• Cut the dates into very small pieces.
• Boil the dates in water for 10 minutes.
• Remove from stove and allow it to cool.
• Add lemon zest and sugar.
• Stir well and strain.
• Add honey and stir again.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page