Get perfect beach holiday skin
Posted on May 26 2014 | IANS
London, May 26 : People love holidaying on beach, but they do not know how to keep their skin glowing. Expert gives tip to protect skin to have that beautiful beach holiday look.
Jill Zander, founder of the Jill Zander Skin Rejuvenation Clinic, shares tips to keep skin looking beautiful in the summer sun and beyond, rpeorts femalefirst.co.uk:
* Sun protection: Use a sunblock daily. Always include your neck, decollete and backs of hands and reapply frequently. Wear a hat and large lensed sunglasses.
* Antioxidants: We become more sensitive as we get older to external stresses, as a result of free radicals produced by environmental pollution, car exhaust fumes, UVA and UVB and cigarette smoke. Invest in a scientifically proven home care regime to protect your skin with vital nutrients providing good antioxidant protection enriched with vitamins C and E.
* Repair sun damage: When it comes to sun damage, vitamin A is the most valuable skin care nutrients applied to the skin. Vitamin A helps to smooth sun damage, giving less wrinkled skin and also helps to even out skin tone.
* Use a good facial scrub: It is required to remove oil, dirt, impurities and dead cells to improve texture and restore natural glow. Do it at night only.
* Summer scent: Never apply fragrance to the skin in the day. Oil of Bergamot, often used as a fixative, can cause photo sensitivity and pigmentary problems. Only apply in the evening.