Cellulite facts worth knowing
Cellulite, the fat beneath the skin that looks more like an orange peel, can plague women no end -- but not many are aware of the facts associated with the unwanted fat deposits.
Skin care expert Jill Zander of the Jill Zander Skin Rejuvenation Clinic, in Surrey, provides a few facts on cellulite, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
* The different types: Adipose cellulite (firm cellulite, orange peel effect on loose skin), oedematous cellulite (fluid retention, soft cellulite often on loose skin), fibrotic cellulite (hard, compact cellulite with orange peel effect).
* Get moving and shaking: Cellulite forms in areas with the least circulation. Everyday energising movements and skin warming exercises will make you say goodbye to dimpled skin if you are consistent with it. Running, swimming and brisk walking are the best form of exercises for increasing blood circulation and loosening the fat tissues.
* Do it yourself: Body brushing, massage and good scrubs support circulation.
* Little things help too: Cellulite is a big fan of women with inactive careers. Take breaks, make tea and walk and talk. All of these simple steps remind your rear it needs to keep in shape.
* Cellulite is often hereditary: It's likely your family members will be suffering from the same problem. Also, it is said that 95 percent of women have some type of cellulite somewhere on their body and post-pregnancy it can bring on uneven skin too.
(Posted on 20-04-2014)
Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign