Recipes India - Hot Lemon Pickle Recipe
Hot Lemon Pickle Recipe
• 1 Kg Lemon
• 250 Gms Salt
• 125 Gms Green Chilies
• 1½ Cups Mustard Oil
• 2 Tsp Turmeric
• 3 Tsp Red Chili Pepper
• 125 Gms Ginger
• 1 Cup Vinegar
• 4 Tsp Fenugreek
• 4 Tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1 Tsp Asafetida
• Cut each lemon into eight pieces.
• Mix salt with lemons, keep in the sun for 15 days in the jar and shake it daily.
• Heat oil and add mustard seeds.
• Allow it to cool and then add asafetida and fenugreek.
• Add vinegar, ginger, green chilies, chili powder and lemon.
• Place it under sun for 15 days and then use.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page