From breaking elastic bands to taking hours to straighten hair, women with thick hair experience a lot of inconvenience. Here's a list of their daily woes, reports huffingtonpost.com:
- You regularly break hair elastics.
- Your hair is so heavy, sometimes it gives you a headache.
- At any given moment, a piece of hair will fly into your mouth.
- If you shower and put your hair in a bun in the morning, by night it's still wet.
- Straightening your hair takes so long, you eventually start sweating.
- Whenever you get your hair cut, the hairdresser always comments on how much hair you have.
- When you take photos with your friends, your hair is often out of the frame of the picture.
--IANS (Posted on 28-11-2013)