Snake set on fire by woman burns her house down in Texas!
New York, March 23 : A woman accidentally burned her own home, as well as the one next door, after she set a snake on fire.
The snake had frightened the woman while she was cleaning outside her home on Wednesday night. She doused the serpent in gasoline and asked her son to set it ablaze.
Her son tossed a lit match at the reptile but it slithered inside a nearby brush pile, bringing the flames with it.
Capt. David Grable of the Bowie County Sheriff's Department told the New York Daily News that the fire in the brush pile soon spread to the family's home on Will Smith Rd. in Texarkana.
The Liberty Eylau Fire Department arrived at the scene to find that the family's home was completed destroyed and a neighbours home was significantly damaged.