Over-powdering: Most common celebrity make-up mistake
Be it under-eye, chin or the entire face, most Hollywood celebrities have experienced make-up malfunction due to over usage of face powder.
Usmagazine.com shares a list of stars who made beauty blunders at different occasions:
- Melissa Joan Hart: The "Sabrina - The Teenage Witch" star was once clicked when she had patches of white powder on her forehead, cheeks and nose.
- Nicole Kidman: The Australian actress suffered over-powdering during one of the film's premieres in the US.
- Ashley Judd: The "Kiss The Girls" actress also fell victim to extra under-eye powder.
- Miley Cyrus: The singer wore too much white powder make-up around her chin at one of the parties.
- Eva Longoria: The "Desperate Housewives" star stepped out of her house with too much white under-eye powder.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar: The "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star suffered a beauty mishap of too much white powder on her face during a TV show appearance.
(Posted on 26-12-2013)