hollywood-news

Mark Wahlberg opens up about 'basketball feud' with Leonardo DiCaprio

Washington, December 14 : Mark Wahlberg has opened up about his feud with Leonardo DiCaprio, saying that he almost didn't get cast in 'The Basketball Diaries' as the actor wanted him off the court.


The 42-year-old actor told The Hollywood Reporter that the 'Titanic' star said that Wahlberg will only be cast in the movie over his dead body, Us Magazine reported.

Wahlberg admitted that he later realized that he had deserved that kind of a behaviour as he had been a "d**k" to DiCaprio at a charity basketball game.

The 'Ted' star later managed to impress DiCaprio with his acting skills and later hung out with him as well.

--ANI (Posted on 15-12-2013)

hollywood-news headlines

Jenny McCarthy engaged to beau Donnie Wahlberg

Sean Diddy named wealthiest Hip Hop artist by Forbes

Miranda Kerr calls Orlando Bloom 'a wonderful dad'

Demi Lovato asks fans to reply hate tweets with love after being called 'fatty'

'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in pipeline

Women Coalition names Robin Thicke 'Sexist of the Year'

Peter Gabriel hints at 'small chance' of Genesis reunion

Now, get a chance to meet Brad Pitt for 15k pounds

Sofia Vergara is a 'tiger' in the bedroom

Peaches was in line to be Australia's Next Top Model's judge

'Passion of Christ' play banned after being mistaken for sex show

'Topless' Heidi Klum's PDA with toyboy on Mexican beach

Quick Links: Goa | Munnar | Pondicherry | Free Yearly Horoscope '2014

Comments

Your e-mail:


Your Full Name:


Type verification image:
verification image, type it in the box

Message:

Back to Top