Home > News > More News
Posted on Nov 28, 03:01PM | IBNS
A minor fire broke out in Parliament building on Wednesday, reports said.
Fire was reported in room number seven and eight of the building.
Smoke was seen outside the two rooms.
Two fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the flames under control.
The fire reportedly started due to a short circuit.
There has been no report of damage due to the fire.
Pertinently, the Parliament did not assemble on Wednesday due to Guru Nanak's birthday.