Inquest rules Peaches Geldof's death as heroin overdose
Inquest has ruled Peaches Geldof's death as heroin overdose, stating that she took the substitute drug methadone for two-and-a-half years before her death.
The TV presenter, who had been a heroin addict, at home with their 11-month old son, Phaedra, as her husband had been away for the weekend with their elder son, the BBC reported.
It has also been revealed that Geldof stashed heroin and syringes around her home as she desperately tried to hide her addiction in a drug battle that ended her life.
The inquest said that next to the bed and within reaching distance of Peaches was an open brown cardboard box containing sweets; a capped syringe was located in this box and a small amount of a brown fluid left in the main chamber and another small amount of residue in the cap.
The report added that scientists have confirmed that the brown residue found does contain traces of heroin.
The 25-year-old was found on her bed after she died of a massive heroin overdose, while her baby son sat alone in another room for 17 hours.
(Posted on 24-07-2014)
Information on States of India:
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS:
TRAVEL MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS: