Don't forget health while on holiday
Staying healthy during a holiday period isn't as tough as it seems. Just a few simple steps can make all the difference.
International nutritional therapist Natalie Lamb has shared advice to keep your body healthy from inside out, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
* Planes and air-conditioning can help in spreading germs, with many suffering from colds after flying. Taking some zinc, Vitamin C and probiotics during the flight could help give the immune system a little extra support.
* Fancy a flat stomach for the beach this year? Bloating can be due to an imbalance of bacteria in the gut. Probiotics have been shown to increase levels of beneficial bacteria that do not produce as much gas in the gut leaving you feeling slimmer and less bloated.
* Reduce simple sugars and refine carbohydrates in your diet, chew food well and eat in a quiet and relaxed environment.
* Increased alcohol consumption and foreign foods can affect your digestive system and keep you from running as smoothly as you'd like. To ease the symptoms of digestive issues, it's a good idea to take a daily gentle fibre supplement to keep things moving.
* Antioxidants are believed to protect the skin from damage by reducing the harmful effects of the sun's ultra-violet rays. Eat a wide variety of raw or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables in a rainbow of different colours.
(Posted on 24-05-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: