Cosmetic essentials for flawless you
It's that time of the year again when the sun shines the brightest only to take your skin's shine away! How about trying some different ways to get flawless skin?
Sangeeta Amladi, head medical services with Kaya Skin Clinic, shares tips that will help one look radiant during summer.
* Say goodbye to pigmentation and uneven skin tone with skin lightening miracles. This skincare treatment is designed to reduce tan and visibly lighten your skin, leaving it fresh and glowing.
* Sun is known to cause skin damage, including wrinkles and aging skin disorders. Some beauty brands are hence using a new miracle ingredient stem cell in anti-aging creams. Stem cells have a remarkable potential to not only repair the body internally and rejuvenate the skin cells but it also slow skin aging. This new technology is a breakthrough solution to flaunt an ageless beautiful skin.
* With the increased level of pollution, there is a growing need for detoxifying the skin. Detox mask contains active blend of antioxidants which exfoliates and deep clean the pores without over-drying the skin. This gentle treatment helps detoxify, hydrate, and rejuvenate skin thus giving it a natural glow.
* Dare to go backless this summer with 'Back' beauty! Pamper your back with a microdermabrasion therapy (a light cosmetic procedure) to sport that spotless and smooth back. This therapy cleanses, polishes and moisturizes the highly ignored skin on our back. It removes the layer of dead skin to reveal a radiant and attractive back
* With the sun soaking all the moisture from your skin, only drinking water is not sufficient to keep it moisturized. Moisturizer with ceramides is another new age product that helps maintain the skin's lipid balance. There are also some studies that have shown that these ceramide induced moisturizers treat eczema as well. A ceremide induced moisturizer is definitely an answer to pamper dry skin
(Posted on 24-05-2014)
Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign