4 labourers die after inhailing poisonous gas
Four labourers were killed after inhaling poisonous gas emanating from a well in Sadar Bazaar area of the Uttar Pradesh district last night, police today said.
The incident took place, when four labourers landed into the well for cleanliness.
The diesel engine that was started, owing to excess water in the well created suffocation.
All the labourers died instantly. Two others, who were peeping inside the well, were fainted.
The bodies have been sent for the post-mortem.
(Posted on 23-05-2014)