150 people fall sick after consuming 'chhachh' in Kutch
A total of 150 people fell sick after they consumed 'chhachh' (buttermilk) at a marriage ceremony in Kutch's Gadhsheesha.
The people fell ill yesterday at Makda village during a marriage ceremony. They complained of vomiting after consuming the drink, the police said.
They were admitted to a hospital and discharged after being administered first aid.
It is said that the buttermilk had gone bad due to severe heat conditions.
(Posted on 11-05-2014)