New Delhi, April 22 IANS | 1 year ago

At least 10 houses and two shops were gutted in a fire that started after five cylinders blew up, a fire service official said Tuesday. No one was injured in the blast and the blaze.

The accident occurred Monday night in Govindpuri area of south Delhi.

Eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the fire was doused within 40 minutes.

The fire started after a series of blasts in five cooking gas cylinders in a shop, said a fire brigade official.

(Posted on 22-04-2014)

Share This Page:

Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign

Pisces | Aquarius | Capricorn | Sagittarius | Scorpio | Libra | Virgo | Leo | Cancer | Gemini | Taurus | Aries