Why you should run
Running is a great cardio workout which helps aid weight loss alongside a healthy eating plan, but there are plenty more reasons why one should put on one's running shoes.
Femalefirst.co.uk lists reasons why running is beneficial:
* It doesn't cost you anything: You can run anywhere you like to, and it doesn't cost you anything. Just pick your destination and head to it.
* You become more social: Struggle to find the time to see your friends and fit everything else in your life, then combine the two. You don't even have to take new friends, look for running groups and make friends with like-minded people.
* You burn fat whilst still: Running helps to boost your metabolism and keep it going whilst you're not moving. So after a run, you're still burning calories.
* Gives you an energy boost: All exercise increases energy levels. Just one running session can increase your levels and chip away at fatigue.
* Improves your self-esteem: Running will not only increase energy levels, but your self-esteem too. If you run outside you're more likely to feel better post-workout than those who had unpleasant scenery.
* Watch the stress fall behind: As you run you'll see the stress fall behind. It boosts the brains serotonin levels and research has indicated that regular exercise might actually remodel the brain making it calmer.
(Posted on 05-04-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: