Storage ideas for small houses
There are times when you have to live in small houses where storage becomes a problem. Use baskets and shoe holders to enhance the look of your abode while storing up the essentials.
Here are ways to make more room in your house when there isn't much to begin with, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Hang anything on the wall: You can hang anything on the wall, even bikes - though you might want to call in a professional for that.
* Use baskets: Optimize shelves with baskets. They basically become drawers when placed inside small bookshelves.
* Make a wall of bookshelves: If you paint them all one colour, they look like built-ins.
* Put behind-the-door shoe holders to other uses: These aren't just for shoes. Use them for socks and undergarments, rolled-up towels, toiletries, cleaning products and more.
* Put everything in Mason jars: The glass jars take up less space, look great, are cheap and can be hung underneath cabinets.
(Posted on 16-01-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: