Grapes to do away with acne, skin dryness
New Delhi, Feb 17 : With time, skin begins to lose its elasticity and moisture. Prepare packs made of grapes to combat skin problems, says an expert.
Navin Taneja, director of the National Skin Centre, shares the benefits of the fruit:
* As normal skin care treatment, grapes are good to reduce acne.
* The fruit's seeds help to strengthen blood vessels and enhance skin elasticity.
* Grape seed oil is rich in moisturising content and also provides Vitamin C and E to the skin.
He also shares tips on how to prepare face packs:
* Grapes can be mashed and applied as a facial mask, which helps in peeling off the dead skin cells. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before washing it off.
* People with oily skin should mash black grapes with some oil absorbent like multani mitti (Fuller's earth). To make it in paste form, mix it well with drops of rose water in it. Let it stay for 15 minutes on your face and then rinse it off.
* Dry skin people can take mashed black grapes, avocado pulp and mix them with two teaspoons of honey and rose water. Leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
--IANS (Posted on 17-02-2014)
Share this Post:
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: