Eight protein-rich snacks to eat
Women over 19 years need 46 grams of protein a day while 19 plus men need 56 grams of protein a day, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Huffingtonpost.com shares a list of high protein snacks you can easily fit into your busy routine:
* Cottage cheese: One cup of cottage cheese contains about 25 grams of protein.
* Tuna: One can of tuna can have as much as 25 grams of protein.
* Pumpkin seeds: A half cup of pumpkin seeds could contain as much as 14 grams of protein.
* Chocolate milk: A glass of chocolate milk can have between eight and 11 grams of protein.
* Hard boiled eggs: One hard boiled egg provides roughly six grams of protein.
* Almonds: You can get 6.4 grams of protein from 25 raw almonds.
* Oatmeal: A serving of oatmeal can have as much as five grams of protein.
* Peanut butter: A tablespoon of peanut butter contains about four grams of protein.
(Posted on 16-01-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS:
TRAVEL MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS: