Mon, 21 May 2018
Romaali Roti Recipe
• 1½ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
• 50 Gm Maida
• ½ Tsp Baking Powder
• 2 Tbsp Oil
• Mix wheat flour, maida, salt and baking powder and blend them together.
• Pour oil in the flour and add water bit by bit and make a smooth and elastic dough and set aside covered with moist muslin cloth for 1/2 an hour.
• Now make small balls of the dough and roll like a thin chapati of about 12" diameter circle using little dry flour.
• Heat the roti carefully on an inverted griddle and cook till done.
• Fold it like a handkerchief.
Back to Recipes Home