Sun, 24 Mar 2019
• 4 Cups Maida
• 2 Tsp Dry Yeast
• Oil to Fry
• Salt to Taste
• Dissolve yeast in little warm water.
• Mix salt and oil with flour.
• Pour dissolved yeast mixture and blend into dough by adding water.
• Close with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 3-4 hours.
• Make even sized balls and roll into a thick round chapathi.
• Apply water on top of kulcha and turn over to the hot pan so that the water applied part sticks to the pan.
• Close with a lid and cook.
Back to Recipes Home