Tue, 25 Sep 2018
• 2 Cups Wheat Flour
• 1 Cup Yellow Moong Dal
• 1 Tsp Plain Flour
• 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
• 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
• 1 Tsp Coriander Seeds
• ½ Tsp Fennel Seeds
• ½ Tsp Cumin Seeds
• ½ Tsp Mustard Seeds
• Few Coriander Leaves
• Oil to Deep Fry
• Salt to Taste
• Mix flour, salt and oil, knead into soft pliable dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
• Wash and soak moong dal in water for 30 minutes.
• Fry all other seeds and grind them into coarse mixture.
• Boil dal for 10 minutes and drain the water.
• Mix the coarse mixture to dal well and add salt.
• Make this mixture into small balls with greased palms.
• Take the prepared dough and make into small balls.
• Roll the dough ball and place one ball of dal mixture.
• Wrap the dal mixture completely like a pouch.
• Deep fry this in hot oil on low flame.
Back to Recipes Home