Mon, 23 Sep 2019
Chapati (Phulka) Recipe
• 1 Cup Wheat Flour
• ½ Cup Water
• Little Salt
• Put the flour in a large bowl with half the water.
• Blend the two together.
• Beat and knead well until it forms a compact ball.
• Set aside for 30 minutes.
• Knead and divide dough into 4 to 6 parts.
• Roll each ball into a circle about 1/2 cm thick.
• Heat an ungreased Pan. Put chapati on it, and let it cook for about 1 minute
• Turn and cook the second side for 1 min until small bubbles form.
• Press with a clean towel and roast both sides.
Back to Recipes Home