Wed, 23 May 2018
Akki Roti Recipe
• 3 Cups Rice Flour
• 4 Chopped Onion
• 4 Chopped Green Chillies
• 1 ½ Cup Grated Fresh Coconut
• 1 Bunch of Chopped Coriander Leaves
• 1tsp Cumin Seeds
• A Pinch Asafetida
• Oil For Roasting
• Salt to Taste
• Mix all the Ingredients: with little oil in warm water.
• Knead well to make soft dough.
• Make them into medium sized balls.
• Take a griddle (tava) and spread some oil.
• Pat the flour ball on the pan into a thick rotti.
• Make 4 holes in the rotis and pour few drops of oil in each hole.
• Cook well on both sides till golden brown.
Back to Recipes Home