Wed, 19 Sep 2018
Boondi Raita Recipe
• 2 Cups Curd
• 100 Gms Besan Flour
• Oil To Fry
• ½ Tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
• Salt to Taste
• Red Chili Powder to Taste
• Little Garam Masala Powder
• Coriander Leaves
• Mix water to gram flour well to spreading consistency.
• Add salt and beat till becomes light.
• Heat oil and pass the paste through draining spoon.
• Fry till it turns into golden color.
• Beat the curd.
• Add boondi to curd and mix gently.
• If it is too thick, add little milk and mix it.
• Add salt, cumin powder and chili powder, mix well.
• Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander.
• Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Back to Recipes Home