Wed, 23 May 2018
Mango Sweet Pickle Recipe
• 1 Kg Green Mangoes
• 750 Gms Sugar
• 2 Tbsp White Cumin Seeds
• 3 Tsp Brown Cardamom Seeds
• 2 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
• 3 Tsp Salt
• 2 Tsp Red Chili Powder
• Wash, peel and grate mangoes.
• Mix well in a large bowl by adding sugar and salt.
• Fry cumin seeds, cardamom seeds and poppy seeds and add chili powder
• Add the fried mixture to the sweetened mango.
• Put this mango pickle content in a sterilized jar and cover with a clean cloth.
Back to Recipes Home