Wed, 22 May 2019
Gooseberry Pickle Recipe
• 1 Kg Amla (Gooseberry)
• 250 Gms Green Chilies
• 250 Gms Oil
• 100 Gms Salt
• 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
• 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
• Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
• Add green chilies and fry them for 2 min.
• Then add washed and dried amla and fry for few minutes.
• Sprinkle some water, add salt and cover the pan with a lid.
• Turn the flame to medium and stir regularly for 10 minutes.
• Let it cool and then place it in an air tight container.
Back to Recipes Home