Wed, 18 Sep 2019
Fish Cutlet Recipe
• ½ Kg Fish
• 2 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
• 2 Egg Whites
• ½ Tsp Black Pepper
• 1 Green Chili
• 2 Garlic Flakes
• ½ Inch Ginger
• 2 Onions
• ¼ Tsp Turmeric
• 2 Tsp Red Chili Powder
• Oil to Fry
• Salt to Taste
• Wash, clean and cut fishes into small pieces.
• Apply red chilly powder, turmeric and salt on each of the pieces and cook in little water.
• Drain all the water and mash the fish.
• Mix onion, green chilly, ginger, and garlic in a blender and grind coarsely.
• In 2 tbsp of heated oil, add the coarsely ground paste and sauté till the raw smell evaporates.
• Add mashed fish, salt (if required) and black pepper powder.
• Mix all the Ingredients: well and make small balls out of this mixture.
• Beat the two egg whites in a bowl.
• Dip the spicy fish balls into the egg white and roll them over the bread crumbs so that they are evenly coated on all sides.
• Deep fry the balls in heated oil till they become golden brown in color.
• Garnish with onion rings and lemon wedges and serve.
Back to Recipes Home