Sun, 20 Jan 2019
Chatpata Cuttle Fish Recipe
• ½ Kg Cuttle Fish
• 4 Onions
• 10 Red Chilies
• 5 Dried Chilies
• 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
• 1 Cup Coconut Milk
• 1 Tsp Tamarind Paste
• 1 ½ Tsp Sugar
• Oil to Fry
• Salt to Taste
• Wash, clean and cut fishes into small slices.
• Heat the oil just enough for shallow frying.
• Add fish pieces and sauté on a high flame for 10 minutes.
• Remove from fire and drain the oil.
• In a blender mix onions, red chillies, dried chillies, coriander leaves and make a fine paste.
• Fry the paste in heated oil (little).
• Add the fried fish slices and the coconut milk.
• Stir well and add tamarind paste, sugar and salt to taste.
• Mix well and allow it to boil so that fish is cooked well.
Back to Recipes Home