Mon, 23 Jul 2018
• 200 Grams Chickpea Flour
• ¼ Tsp Baking Powder
• ¼ Tsp Ground Turmeric
• 1 Tsp Ground Coriander
• ½ Tsp Chili Powder
• Thinly sliced Vegetable (potato or eggplant or cauliflower or spinach leaves or onion)
• Mix chicpea flour, baking powder, turmeric, coriander and chili into a bowl.
• Gradually stir in sufficient water to mix to a thick batter consistency.
• Dip vegetable pieces into batter.
• Drop these pieces in heated oil and deep fry until they turn to golden brown color.
Back to Recipes Home