Mon, 19 Feb 2018
Ellu Kozhakattai Recipe
• 2 Cups Rice Flour
• 1 Tbsp Oil
• A Pinch of Salt
• 1 Cup White Sesame Seeds
• 1 Cup Powdered Jaggery
• 1 Tbsp Ghee
• Mix rice flour with oil and salt, add required water just enough to prepare soft dough.
• Roast sesame seeds till pink.
• Grind it to a fine powder along with jaggery.
• Add ghee and mix well.
• Take a small portion of dough and with greased palms, pat into a disc.
• Place a small portion of jaggery filling in the centre.
• Fold over the edges and make a half circle. Press the edges well.
• Cook them in the Pressure Cooker.
Back to Recipes Home