Mon, 19 Feb 2018
Rawa Malpua Recipe
• 1 Litre Milk
• ¼ Cup Maida
• ¼ Cup Rawa
• Boil the milk till it reduces to ½ its quantity.
• Roast the rawa till light brown.
• Add rawa and maida to the boiled milk without any lumps.
• The mixture should be in smooth pouring consistency.
• Fry in heated ghee by pouring the batter in circular movements forming small pan cakes.
• Ensure that it does not become very crispy and hard.
• Make sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency.
• Dip the malpuras in the syrup and lay out on a plate.
Back to Recipes Home