Wed, 20 Nov 2019
Motichoor Laddu Recipe
• 3 cups Gram Flour
• 2 cups Water
• 4 cups Sugar
• 5 tsp rice Flour
• Oil for frying
• Mix gram flour and water to a smooth thick batter.
• Put water in a large bowl and keep it handy.
• Using a slotted spoon, gently tap the gram flour batter through the holes into the heated oil.
• Fry the boondi till they become golden colored.
• Prepare sugar syrup of soft ball consistency.
• Add the fried boondis to the sugar syrup and stir the mixture.
• While warm, shape a little mixture into a laddu.
• Coat the hands with rice flour if required for easy handling.
Back to Recipes Home