Sun, 27 May 2018
Egg - 4
Onion - 2
Curry Leaves - 1 stem
Garam masala - ½ tsp
Chilly powder - 1 ½ tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
Coconut oil, Salt - Reqd
Mustard - ½ tsp
1. Boil eggs and remove the shells.
2. Slice onion into long pieces.
3. Mix together garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder and chilly powder.
4. Heat coconut oil in a pan or kadai, splutter mustard seeds in it.
5. Add onion, curry leaves and fry till golden
6. Add the masala paste and salt, stir well.
7. Finally, add the egg pieces and mix the contents well.
8. Remove from fire.
Serve with Idiappam, Chappathi and Appam.
Back to Recipes Home