Thu, 19 Jul 2018
Badam Milk Shake Recipe
• 4 Cup Milk
• 1 Cup Water
• 3 Tbsp White Poppy Seeds
• 4 Tbsp Minced Raw Cashews
• 3 Tbsp Shredded Dry Copra
• ½ Cup Sugar
• Cardamom Seeds
• Roast poppy seeds in low heat.
• Mix the poppy seeds, cashews or almonds, coconut and water in a blender.
• Add 2 cups of milk and again blend in the mixer.
• Pour the mixture through a strainer over a pan.
• Press out as much as liquid as possible.
• Add the remaining milk and cardamom seeds.
• Boil the milk to the boiling point stirring constantly.
• Add sugar and remove from fire.
Back to Recipes Home